HELP STUDENTS MAKE THE MOST OF THEIR LONG SUMMERS!
Written specifically for children studying in bilingual or trilingual programmes but also a great way for all children to practice their English in a different context.
- Fun, exciting storiesÂ written by expert childrenâ€™s storytellers provide an accessible framework for children to revise key aspects of English language as well as important Natural Science, Social Science and Arts & Crafts topics.
- AÂ wide range of engaging activities types, written by experienced teachers, allow children to further review the content. While regular Hands On activities includingÂ experiments, investigations, art projects and even recipesÂ help develop childrenâ€™s creativity.
- All levels of ByME Holiday Books include aÂ glossary of the key vocabulary: illustrated in Levels 1 and 2 and with a definition in English in Levels 3-6.
- ByME Holiday Books also come with a digital licence giving access to a free digital component withÂ extra resources for the student and a parentâ€™s guide in SpanishÂ giving parentâ€™s the support they need to help their children study in English.
Books that includes the ColorADD logo ensures the integration of a Colour Blind audience.
All levels of ByME Holiday Books include fun, exciting, carefully graded stories in comic form in 6 or 8 chapters depending on the level.
They are a great way of revising, in English, key aspects of the Natural Science, Social Science and Arts & Crafts curricula.
ByME Holiday books serve as an accessible way to introduce and revise the key concepts related to the Natural Science, Social Science and Arts & Crafts syllabi that are covered in each chapter.
- An introduction with ideas of how to keep children busy and engaged during the long summer.
- Translations of all the activities.
- An explanation of the aim of each activity and ways to extend them in Spanish helping the parents to become part of the childrenâ€™s learning.
- A complete answer key in English and Spanish.
SUPPORT FOR FAMILIES
We know that the role of the parents in bilingual education is key, but often very difficult. With the online familyâ€™s guide in Spanish we aim to give them the information they need to get involved.
Encourage your studentsâ€™ families to visit the ByME Family Corner for more support and material to try at home.